Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Food Trip Friday # 2

 I've been busy this past few days for my daughter's birthday. I tried to bake her a cake, the presentation is just an OK for a newbie like me but the taste they said is a thumbs up,
Sam's birthday cake, made with Love by Me :D
Cupcakes 
 The base cake is a recipe I adapted from A Mother's Home Journal. This is so far the best recipe that I adapted in my few attempts of baking. Here is the recipe.
                                                                 Choco Moist Cake
Ingredients:

4 cups all purpose flour
3 cups sugar
9 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp instant coffee
1 tbsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil 
3 cups water
4 tbsp (1/4 cup) vinegar
vanilla 

Procedure:
                Preheat oven to 175 degree Celsius.
                Mix all the dry ingredients well.
                Pour in the liquid ingredients,and mix until free from lumps.
                Pour into a cake pan
                Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted.


This is my entry for today's FTF. Happy FTF Everyone!





post signature

1 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

sis! This blog is included for this batch of The Bloggers Exchange. You are on #96. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...