Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday 13 - My 1st

Join here at Thursday13


I came across this Meme while I'm busy browsing my blog list's, the rule is just list down any 13 things that you want to do etc.

Since I just launch this food blog of mine, I want to join this Meme by writing the 13 things that I want to cook or learn to cook,bake,eat. Here it is...

1. I want to learn and try to bake a cake for my daughter for her 6th birthday next week.
2. Want to stock up my cupboard with condiments and spices that I will use for my future cooking.
3. Enroll in a baking class
4. Enroll in a basic cooking class
5. Have my blog hosted on a domain
6. Buy some baking utensils
7.Cook a special weekend menu
8. Bake brownies
9. Cook Kare-kare since this is one of Hubby's favorite
10. Prepare a healthy baon for Sam
11. Plan my menu for Sam's birthday celebration at her school
12. Practice my cake frosting
13. Make a Marshmallow Fondant

With this list of mine, I don't know how I can squeeze it in between work,home,kids and house hold chores. :(

post signature

9 comments:

Janet said...

Kare-kare sounds delish! Welcome to the T13 :-)

Jheng Ingua said...

Thanks Janet! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

i beati said...

I love theis !!

Mia Celeste said...

Sounds fun. I bet you'll make an awesome cake.

Xakara said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen!

Betty Crocker Baking Today is a great beginning baking book. The directions are clear and simple and it even gives calorie and portion sizes along with tips for stocking your kitchen for baking.

It's a long list but you can do it. If necessary pick one thing every two week to every month. As long as you're moving forward it doesn't matter at what speed, right?

Happy TT,

~Xakara
13 Comforts

I am Harriet said...

I could go for some brownies myself.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/13-consumer-tips-from-the-consumer-action-website/

Nicola O. said...

Welcome to T-13! That's a great list of goals.

Anonymous said...

Happy T13 and welcome to the fun! You've got a great list started here and I'm sure you'll get them all done eventually.

Best of luck with the cake!!

(PS: If you want to save a little time, you can buy pre-made fondant from stores like Michaels...but it isn't very edible in my opinion)

Miss Mommy said...

Welcome to TT! This is my first time back in awhile. How are you planning to get the recipes for your meal planning and your cake and such? I usually rely on Allrecipe.com - if it got four stars or above I try it out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...